Embracing Differences.Changing Lives
Our Autism ABA Therapy Treatment at TDLC
We will customize a treatment program uniquely for your child and assign them, a highly trained Registered Behavior Technician (RBT™). RBT’s work with your loved one on a one-on-one basis.
We have multiple Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA’s) which specialize in early intervention in children with Autism. Our registered behavioral technician (RBT’s) who provide one on one therapies, receive comprehensive and ongoing training.
We are one of the few providers, in the state, that offer an all inclusive treatment package which includes ABA, Speech, and Occupational therapy, all under one roof. Our specialist are never outsourced. This integrated approach allows for a more efficient collaboration to treat the most common deficiencies seen in children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
We provide and encourage parent involvement through our trainings, care conference, and parent goals. Your involvement as a parent is a crucial step in the treatment of your loved one.
Possible Signs of Autism
- Does not respond to their name by 12 months of age
- Does not point at objects to show interest (point at an airplane flying over) by 14 months
- Does not play "pretend" games (pretend to "feed" a doll) by 18 months
- Avoids eye contact and want to be alone
- Has trouble understanding other people's feelings or talking about their own feelings
- Has delayed speech and language skills
- Repeats words or phrases over and over (echolalia)
- Gives unrelated answers to questions
- Gets upset by minor changes
- Has obsessive interests
- Flaps their hands, rock their body, or spin in circles
- Has unusual reactions to the way things sound, smell, taste, look, or feel