Why Work at TDLC?
There's something special about working with children with ASD. There's a sense of pride that comes from assisting families overcome obstacles, teaching children independence, and making the most of ourselves as individuals.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our most formidable assets: our quality therapies, competent workforce, and the strong commitment of helping special needs’ families in the greater Houston area. Our journey focuses on enhancing these strengths to become one of the most respected therapy clinics in Houston.
TDLC offers in-house RBT credentialing training, which is state certification requirement for all ABA therapists, which will be working directly with patients. Rigorous training, role playing and modeling our trained BCBA coordinators, has resulted in the most high performing, quality RBT credentialed therapists for the patients we serve.
A Few Reasons to Work with Us
- Ability to make a difference
- One of a kind experience
- Ability to grow
- Rewarding environment
- Flexible working hours
- Internal promotions
- Diverse team/equal opportunity
- Competitive pay & benefits
Benefits Offered @ TDLC
Opportunities Available @ TDLC
Tangible Difference Learning Center (TDLC) is an equal opportunity employer. We offer flexible working hours, opportunity for growth, a rewarding environment, and a chance to make a difference in the community.
Sugar Land, Texas
What do we expect from you?
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a tangible impact - turning your passion into action
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work and your life, regardless of your role
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities
- Punctuality and commitment to do your best while at the TDLC premises
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Consistency - kids have good and bad days so be consistent with providing positive motivation for the kids