Tangible Difference Learning Center offers one-on-one intensive ABA therapy, Speech therapy, Occupational therapy and Social Skills classes to children ages 2-12. Our center is located on the Northwest side of Houston off of 290 between 610 and Beltway 8, and we also have a center in Katy just south of I-10 at 1635 S.Fry Rd. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 7am-6pm. We are seeking full-time and part-time (preferably afternoons) employees for both locations.
- Sugar Land, TX
- Full/Part Time
- Prefer someone who wants to be in a field that focuses with special needs, particularly those on the autism spectrum.
- Prefer someone who has completed or is attending college. Psychology, Education, and other related majors are preferred.
- Bachelor's preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- ABA Therapy: 1 year
- Work with children on a day to day basis in a structured capacity
- Attend staff meetings
- Communicate with parents/caregivers
- Engage children in appropriate play, communication skills, socialization skills and activities
- Assist children in daily task analysis duties such as getting dressed, toileting, brushing teeth etc.
- Assist with daily learning center cleaning protocols